This licence must be agreed to before any work by Michael Summers is downloaded from this website. If you print or download any score or part from this website, you are signalling that you are in agreement with this user licence. For the purposes of this licence, an instrumental or vocal part from a work is regarded as ‘a work’.
I agree to:
- Download and save no more than five copies of the digital file of this work.
- Print or photocopy no more than 20 copies (50 copies if I am a member of an educational institution) of this work.
- Distribute no more than five copies of this work in digital format.
- Distribute no more than 20 printed copies (or 50 printed copies, if I am a member of an educational institution) of this work.
- Not take payment for distributing copies of this work.
- Not plagiarise this work.
- Not pass this work off as the work of anyone but Michael Summers.
- Always state Michael Summers as the composer of this work when it is performed, recorded, broadcast or otherwise promoted.
- Abide by the regulations of the intellectual property legislation of my own jurisdiction. In the UK this is the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988. This Act underlies and supports this licence.
This work remains the copyright of Michael Summers. The right of Michael Summers to be identified as the author of this work has been asserted by him in accordance with the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988.
Please get in touch if you have any questions about this licence or if you would like to exceed its terms.
Please note that this licence is much more generous than that provided by most publishers when you buy a piece of sheet music online or from a shop. In those cases you are not usually allowed to make any copies at all of what you have paid for.